|Slickline services have significantly progressed since that time where these services were primarily used to run pressure and temperature sensors. Now very complex operations can be performed with a wide options of tools and experienced personnel.|
In the data acquisition division we have experienced engineers capable of performing well bore data analysis and interpretation, obtained for production optimization, using last generation software and tools.
EquiPetrol has been operating slickline units for over 30 years in many countries of South America. We understand that in this service it is important to have experienced operators and supervisors, and the correct tools. The operational area is supported by a well set administration structure with a high reputation on this field.
Majors Slickline Operations are:
- Wellbore and Bottomhole Calibration.
- Sliding Sleeve Open/Close.
- Tubing Sand Trap & Bottomhole Sampling.
- Tubing Puncher
- Well Dewaxing
- Setting/Pulling Retrievable Plugs and Gas Lift Valves
- Fishing Operations
- Data Acquisition with Pressure/Temperature Memory and SRO Gages.
- Production Logging Tools (PLT)
- Operations with Downhole Shut-In Tools